I was fortunate to begin my practice and study of yoga and meditation with Yoga’s pioneering youth of the sixties and studied with renowned teachers in those early days.
My Practice, Training, And Work Experience In Yoga And Meditation Span Over Four Decades
- I opened the Yoga and Wellness Center of Columbia in 1994 as “Kundalini Rising”, and it ran as the Yoga And Wellness Center of Columbia for over 20 years.
- I have worked with the South Carolina Bar teaching yoga and meditation for substance abuse and mental health risk management.
- I was a staff member for the Mind Body Medical Institute’s licensed affiliate program in Columbia S.C.
- I received training through the Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard University to teach Yoga and Stress Management skills for medical symptom reduction.
- To this day I have continued with my practice sharing yoga skills for health and self care.
WHAT IS KUNDALINI?
WHAT IS KUNDALINI YOGA?
Kundalini Yoga practice builds strength and flexibility as in other forms of yoga. It emphasizes awareness of the patterns of the mind body and emotions that are self sabotaging and offers applications for the complex challenges of being you. Kundalini Yoga increases oxygen capacity, improves circulation, balances the glandular system and strengthens the nervous system. It increases self-awareness, vitality, peace of mind, concentration, and self-confidence.
There Is Something For Everyone At Any Age Or In Any State Of Health: If you are an absolute beginner, I suggest private classes or participation in the Stretch & Relax Class. You can also participate in my Beginner’s Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Course. If you are already experienced with pranayama and asana, you are ready for the deepening yoga experience of ongoing Kundalini Yoga And Meditation Level Two classes.
Yoga & Wellness Classes And Events Now Online
REGULAR ONGOING CLASSES
Level Two Class Schedule
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Level Two Live On Zoom
THURSDAYS 9:30 – 11:00 AM
STRETCH & RELAX GENTLE YOGA
Live On Zoom WEDNESDAYS 4:00 – 5:30 PM: Enjoy the gentle pace and refreshing practice of a yoga stretch, breathing and relaxation class. Increase mobility, better manage pain and learn to relax well MORE...